Well, this Fourth of July weekend was a blast. Saturday I went to Orlando with my family in the morning. When we returned around 2pm, I then headed to North Port to see my "Band Buddy" for the first time. We met off of lapbandtalk.com, and she is a great friend. We went to see Eclipse, which was GREAT, and then we went to Olive Garden for dinner and CHEATED lol. Saturday made one month anniversary of our band, so we did it big. Well... not too big but we had a great time. We are suppose to schedule a trip to seaworld in the near future. Excited about that.
Sunday was a rather dreary Fourth, but I went to a cookout at my aunts. I had a cheeseburger with no bun. I also had a few bites of banana pudding. YUM. I came home and roomie was in a silly mood, so we went outside and walked around in the rain watching fireworks. After getting in the house at 11pm we went out for drinks... but realized everyone is closed because it is sunday. Soooo no drinks. Well, no drinks for her. Water for me of course. :)
Today has been rather slow. I woke up and ate my left overs from olive garden. I went to my dads and we went to walmart and bestbuy. I bought SIMS 3. I had the game, but I gave it to my besti... and now i got the nitch to play again. Uhm... tonight I am suppose to have dinner with dad. Then back to work i go tomorrow.
Wednesday will be my first fill... I am excited yet very nervous. I am going to really put forth all my effort to eat right and exercise. I am on a medical leave with curves... so i will be able to get back in there with no problems. I bought a lot of things at walmart with high protien, low carbs. Kind of like doing an atkins diet... but healthier. I pray that i will not get stuck. Ive got stuck before and that is PAINFUL! Geesh.
Well I think a nap is coming on... enjoying this last day of my 3 day weekend.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment